Columbus Hardcore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbus Hardcore

Columbus Hardcore Lifestyle

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bracewar, Naysayer, Bad Seed Review

+9
It's Not In Your Heart
WEEDSTEELER
Josh Clark
Lil Eric
Tuck
OG NATHAN
vegan muslim
Mike Giff
jessefritschzy
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bracewar, Naysayer, Bad Seed Review Empty Bracewar, Naysayer, Bad Seed Review Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:20 am

jessefritschzy

jessefritschzy

All bands did awesome.

Naysayer was my favorite.

wish the mic would've worked better.

Loved Stoned Pizza. More shows need to be there.

Before hand had a little grill out. everyone was shooting air soft guns at each other, which was hilarious since the church by my house was just letting out. Old people were rushing to their cars in horror

Overall great night.

Any reviews on the pizza?

http://myspace.com/sarahpenguinedge

2Bracewar, Naysayer, Bad Seed Review Empty Re: Bracewar, Naysayer, Bad Seed Review Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:27 am

Mike Giff

Mike Giff

show overall was good. I thought the place was pretty cool, I hope people can still book shows there after the holes in the walls and the beef outside (as long as a better PA is there too). Bad Seed/Naysayer were really good, Bracewar isn't my thing but they were still entertaining.

3Bracewar, Naysayer, Bad Seed Review Empty Re: Bracewar, Naysayer, Bad Seed Review Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:10 am

vegan muslim

vegan muslim

show was fun

all the bands killed it tonight

venue is pretty cool and if the guy is cool that is straight but its hardcore so I dont want to feel like we have to walk on eggshells or worry about minor stuff
i dont see why we cant get our own warehouse space which would be super sketch
then not worry about a little damage here and there

4Bracewar, Naysayer, Bad Seed Review Empty Re: Bracewar, Naysayer, Bad Seed Review Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:55 am

OG NATHAN

OG NATHAN
Admin

Bands were great. Spot would only be good for big shows only.

http://head2wall.blogspot.com/

5Bracewar, Naysayer, Bad Seed Review Empty Re: Bracewar, Naysayer, Bad Seed Review Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:26 am

Tuck

last night was fun i was fucking exhausted but i had a good time.

bad seed - decent i see why people like them but i the lack of fast parts kind of turned me off

naysayer - i liked this band i did not think i was going to cause franz likes them. but i was pretty suprised, i almost moshed.

bracewar - it is what it is. but the celtic frost intro made me want to punch everyones face in

6Bracewar, Naysayer, Bad Seed Review Empty Re: Bracewar, Naysayer, Bad Seed Review Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:28 pm

Lil Eric

Lil Eric
Admin

Show was really fun. Like Nate said though that show would suck for a regular 15 people Columbus show. I wish more people from Columbus were actually there but ah well. Franz being a baby all night was funny too. And no one having a humor to my Chris Hansen jokes.

http://Myspace.com/lilericxogx

7Bracewar, Naysayer, Bad Seed Review Empty Re: Bracewar, Naysayer, Bad Seed Review Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:59 pm

Josh Clark

Josh Clark

Lil Eric wrote: Franz being a baby all night

8Bracewar, Naysayer, Bad Seed Review Empty Re: Bracewar, Naysayer, Bad Seed Review Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:11 pm

vegan muslim

vegan muslim

Lil Eric wrote:Show was really fun. Like Nate said though that show would suck for a regular 15 people Columbus show. I wish more people from Columbus were actually there but ah well. Franz being a baby all night was funny too. And no one having a humor to my Chris Hansen jokes.

i thought the Chris Hansen jokes were good

9Bracewar, Naysayer, Bad Seed Review Empty Re: Bracewar, Naysayer, Bad Seed Review Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:05 pm

WEEDSTEELER

dateline nbc chris hansen? i fuck with dude i love those predator shows

pizza was alright, better than i thought it would be
bands were good bad seed was nasty, im feeling that band
dudes rolling in dirt fighting over some hardcore girl is pretty funny to me but is the reason places stop doing shows

thanks aaron for putting this shit on, had a good time

10Bracewar, Naysayer, Bad Seed Review Empty Re: Bracewar, Naysayer, Bad Seed Review Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:03 pm

It's Not In Your Heart

It's Not In Your Heart

show was great. loved the fact kids traveled for it. stoned pizza=perfect spot for 50+ kid shows. fight not so sweet. people knowing there was going to be a fight and were ok with it happening in their scene= makes me never want to hear anyone bitch that there's never shows nor kids at shows here.

11Bracewar, Naysayer, Bad Seed Review Empty Re: Bracewar, Naysayer, Bad Seed Review Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:15 am

vegan muslim

vegan muslim

peace is a dream

12Bracewar, Naysayer, Bad Seed Review Empty Re: Bracewar, Naysayer, Bad Seed Review Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:43 pm

Lil Eric

Lil Eric
Admin

It's Not In Your Heart wrote:show was great. loved the fact kids traveled for it. stoned pizza=perfect spot for 50+ kid shows. fight not so sweet. people knowing there was going to be a fight and were ok with it happening in their scene= makes me never want to hear anyone bitch that there's never shows nor kids at shows here.

I feel it. I knew that the fight was going to happen but I made sure it wasn't going to be in the venue or while the bands were playing. I don't feel like its my place to stop a fight from happening and its none of my business to stop it from happening. The guy who owns the place didn't give a fuck so I don't know why anyone else does.

13Bracewar, Naysayer, Bad Seed Review Empty Re: Bracewar, Naysayer, Bad Seed Review Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:47 pm

vegan muslim

vegan muslim

Lil Eric wrote:
It's Not In Your Heart wrote:show was great. loved the fact kids traveled for it. stoned pizza=perfect spot for 50+ kid shows. fight not so sweet. people knowing there was going to be a fight and were ok with it happening in their scene= makes me never want to hear anyone bitch that there's never shows nor kids at shows here.

I feel it. I knew that the fight was going to happen but I made sure it wasn't going to be in the venue or while the bands were playing. I don't feel like its my place to stop a fight from happening and its none of my business to stop it from happening. The guy who owns the place didn't give a fuck so I don't know why anyone else does.

late ass reply haha

but I back what you say

14Bracewar, Naysayer, Bad Seed Review Empty Re: Bracewar, Naysayer, Bad Seed Review Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:52 pm

brice-DMC-

who got into a fight?

15Bracewar, Naysayer, Bad Seed Review Empty Re: Bracewar, Naysayer, Bad Seed Review Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:06 pm

Lil Eric

Lil Eric
Admin

brice-DMC- wrote:who got into a fight?

Some kids from Cleveland. It was a 3 minute fight, the kids left after it and it was outside by the street after the show was over.

16Bracewar, Naysayer, Bad Seed Review Empty Re: Bracewar, Naysayer, Bad Seed Review Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:35 pm

brice-DMC-

Lil Eric wrote:
brice-DMC- wrote:who got into a fight?

Some kids from Cleveland. It was a 3 minute fight, the kids left after it and it was outside by the street after the show was over.

silly

17Bracewar, Naysayer, Bad Seed Review Empty Re: Bracewar, Naysayer, Bad Seed Review Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:38 am

xAARONxDMC

xAARONxDMC

The fight didnt bother me! they respected the venue by fighting outside so if probs are handled like that im not gonna be mad.

http://myspace.com/aaronedgedmc

18Bracewar, Naysayer, Bad Seed Review Empty Re: Bracewar, Naysayer, Bad Seed Review Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:59 pm

Scott

Scott

I had a fever and was hating life. Bummed I had to leave after we played. I am just now starting to get back to feeling right.

19Bracewar, Naysayer, Bad Seed Review Empty Re: Bracewar, Naysayer, Bad Seed Review Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:48 pm

XscreamingforchangeX

XscreamingforchangeX

Scott wrote:I had a fever and was hating life. Bummed I had to leave after we played. I am just now starting to get back to feeling right.
nobody give a flying fuck how you fucking feel you fucking bitch.....

20Bracewar, Naysayer, Bad Seed Review Empty Re: Bracewar, Naysayer, Bad Seed Review Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:43 pm

Scott

Scott

XscreamingforchangeX wrote:
Scott wrote:I had a fever and was hating life. Bummed I had to leave after we played. I am just now starting to get back to feeling right.

Looks like I got under your skin there bro. Just relax. Watch the buybacks commercial. You'll feel better.

21Bracewar, Naysayer, Bad Seed Review Empty Re: Bracewar, Naysayer, Bad Seed Review Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:34 pm

vegan muslim

vegan muslim

Scott wrote:
XscreamingforchangeX wrote:

Looks like I got under your skin there bro. Just relax. Watch the buybacks commercial. You'll feel better.

haha

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum