Columbus Hardcore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbus Hardcore

Columbus Hardcore Lifestyle

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bracewar in Clevo

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bracewar in Clevo Empty Bracewar in Clevo Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:15 pm

vegan muslim

vegan muslim

How was the Bracewar show?

I kind of wanted to go but I got notice of the show at 3:30 P.M. on Friday

2Bracewar in Clevo Empty Re: Bracewar in Clevo Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:29 am

Mike Giff

Mike Giff

worst cleveland experience of my life.

American Werewolves were sweet, Backtrack was awesome like usual, Bracewar is boring to me and I wanted to leave the whole time.

Anyway long story short, we went to eat to come out and find my car battery so dead it wouldn't even take a charge from a jump so Nate and I had to wait a couple hours in the freezing car for a ride to Columbus only to have to rent a trailer to tow my Jeep back here because it was hundred of dollars cheaper than AAA was gonna charge me. I didn't get home until 12 hours after Backtrack's set ended, however I was able to put a new battery in it and fixed all my problems.

Moral of the story: No matter how much I love Cleveland sports, I hate that fuckings city.

Last edited by Mike Giff on Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total

3Bracewar in Clevo Empty Re: Bracewar in Clevo Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:30 am

Mike Giff

Mike Giff

also, quote of the show...

Nate, "If you don't like the new Blacklisted, then you need to grow up"

4Bracewar in Clevo Empty Re: Bracewar in Clevo Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:57 am

vegan muslim

vegan muslim

Mike Giff wrote:worst cleveland experience of my life.

American Werewolves were sweet, Backtrack was awesome like usual, Bracewar is boring to me and I wanted to leave the whole time.

Anyway long story short, we went to eat to come out and find my car battery so dead it wouldn't even take a charge from a jump so Nate and I had to wait a couple hours in the freezing car for a ride to Columbus only to have to rent a trailer to tow my Jeep back here because it was hundred of dollars cheaper than AAA was gonna charge me. I didn't get home until 12 hours after Backtrack's set ended, however I was able to put a new battery in it and fixed all my problems.

Moral of the story: No matter how much I love Cleveland sports, I hate that fuckings city.

Yeah one time I lost my car keys at a show in cleveland that sucked

but not as bad as your story for sure

5Bracewar in Clevo Empty Re: Bracewar in Clevo Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:47 am

WEEDSTEELER

locked keys in car at a SOIA show in dayton, shit wasn't fun

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum