Columbus Hardcore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbus Hardcore

Columbus Hardcore Lifestyle

You are not connected. Please login or register

would anybody come if i booked floorpunch?

+16
Scott
vegan muslim
sean2outerspace
themoststraightedge
Stabmaster Arson
xAARONxDMC
Lil Eric
Jason Heathens
brice-DMC-
PATRICK DMC
chadpanzee
xBlake-DMCx
DMCary
XscreamingforchangeX
jessefritschzy
posi edison
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

XscreamingforchangeX

XscreamingforchangeX

scott only moshes when hes drunk during straight edge bands (cokebust)

Scott

Scott

XscreamingforchangeX wrote:scott only moshes when hes drunk during straight edge bands (cokebust)

I wouldn't call that "moshing".

WEEDSTEELER

floorpunch died in 99 and paying them whatever money to come play here isn't worth it. take that money and give it to a couple new young bands that need and deserve it.

remember when stand and fight played here? shit was real embarrassing.

posi edison

posi edison

WEEDSTEELER wrote:remember when stand and fight played here? shit was real embarrassing.

http://myspace.com/posiedison

Mike Giff

Mike Giff

posi edison wrote:
WEEDSTEELER wrote:remember when stand and fight played here? shit was real embarrassing.

That show was so bad. I felt so bad for Down To Nothing and My Luck too. I remember that S&F and DTN were on tour but I think My Luck just came down for that 1 show. Was there even 10 people there?

sean2outerspace

WEEDSTEELER wrote:floorpunch died in 99 and paying them whatever money to come play here isn't worth it. take that money and give it to a couple new young bands that need and deserve it.

I remember booking this thinking a ton of kids would come out. ouch.
they had a good time though, and all went to cedar point the next day.

Lil Eric

Lil Eric
Admin

WEEDSTEELER wrote:floorpunch died in 99 and paying them whatever money to come play here isn't worth it. take that money and give it to a couple new young bands that need and deserve it.

I was trying to come to that show but I didn't have a ride cuz I was like 14.

http://Myspace.com/lilericxogx

mikey c

mikey c

Kingshot drums for Underdog now. Book both of them. Such a far drive for me though, so I might not make it.

In fact, book Smash n Grab instead.

It's Not In Your Heart

It's Not In Your Heart

the $ it would take to bring FP you could have a super solid day of amazing bands. the FP shows/excitmeant will wear off by the end of summer. not worth doing.

sean2outerspace

stop listening to these butt holes and book floorpunch already, kids will come out of the wood work. Top 5 hardcore bands of all time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum