Columbus Hardcore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbus Hardcore

Columbus Hardcore Lifestyle

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wes Anderson Passed Away.

+4
Mike Giff
Lil Eric
sean2outerspace
CHUNK
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wes Anderson Passed Away. Empty Wes Anderson Passed Away. Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:33 am

CHUNK

CHUNK

Wes Anderson

Passed away Saturday. He was the Capital Tragedy Guitarist. Among other bands.

May he Rest In Peace.

Just thought all those who didn't know yet.

2Wes Anderson Passed Away. Empty Re: Wes Anderson Passed Away. Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:14 am

sean2outerspace

wow, wasn't it only a couple of years ago that another dude that was in that band passed? these cats are too young to be droppin like that.

3Wes Anderson Passed Away. Empty Re: Wes Anderson Passed Away. Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:30 pm

Lil Eric

Lil Eric
Admin

Damn. I was hoping that he was this other faggot that played in that band. Ah well.

http://Myspace.com/lilericxogx

4Wes Anderson Passed Away. Empty Re: Wes Anderson Passed Away. Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:51 pm

Mike Giff

Mike Giff

I thought you meant the director. All the hipster faggarios in Columbus would probably kill themselves if that happened.

Never saw/heard this band, still sad news. RIP

5Wes Anderson Passed Away. Empty Re: Wes Anderson Passed Away. Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:14 pm

sean2outerspace

Mike Giff wrote:I thought you meant the director. All the hipster faggarios in Columbus would probably kill themselves if that happened.

you're not missing anything.

6Wes Anderson Passed Away. Empty Re: Wes Anderson Passed Away. Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:34 pm

xAARONxDMC

xAARONxDMC

Lil Eric wrote:Damn. I was hoping that he was this other faggot that played in that band. Ah well.

haaaa.

and chunk stop posting metalcore bullshit in the forums.......

http://myspace.com/aaronedgedmc

7Wes Anderson Passed Away. Empty Re: Wes Anderson Passed Away. Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:13 am

vegan muslim

vegan muslim

Mike Giff wrote:I thought you meant the director. All the hipster faggarios in Columbus would probably kill themselves if that happened.

I would be bummed but I am a muslim so according to America I am evil and ignorant probably both true

8Wes Anderson Passed Away. Empty Re: Wes Anderson Passed Away. Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:44 am

CHUNK

CHUNK

xAARONxDMC wrote:
Lil Eric wrote:Damn. I was hoping that he was this other faggot that played in that band. Ah well.

haaaa.

Metal Core Bullshit. Hmmm whats them bands you played for. Then you also toured for some.

FBC Despised Icon. Come on don't bitch about Metalcore.

Vegan Muslim. being Muslim has nothing to do with it. Guy down the street is one. It's the Islamist that give Muslims a bad name.

I don't care if your Muslim. Shit you could worship the Church Of The Fozy for I care.

Islam is the bad part.

9Wes Anderson Passed Away. Empty Re: Wes Anderson Passed Away. Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:17 am

jessefritschzy

jessefritschzy

CHUNK wrote:
xAARONxDMC wrote:

haaaa.

Metal Core Bullshit. Hmmm whats them bands you played for. Then you also toured for some.

Vegan Muslim. being Muslim has nothing to do with it. Guy down the street is one. It's the Islamist that give Muslims a bad name.

I don't care if your Muslim. Shit you could worship the Church Of The Fozy for I care.

Islam is the bad part.

so the religion is bad, not the person? is that what i am getting here?

http://myspace.com/sarahpenguinedge

10Wes Anderson Passed Away. Empty Re: Wes Anderson Passed Away. Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:34 pm

vegan muslim

vegan muslim

jessefritschzy wrote:
CHUNK wrote:
xAARONxDMC wrote:

haaaa.

Islam is the bad part.

so the religion is bad, not the person? is that what i am getting here?

Hate the sin not the SINNER

haha P.S. I was joking

its not against my religion yet

Smile

11Wes Anderson Passed Away. Empty Re: Wes Anderson Passed Away. Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:36 pm

CHUNK

CHUNK

As said hate the sinner. Religion is not bad. It's the people who take it to extremes or become hypocritical that makes religion look bad.

now he may help me cause I am not the smartest when it comes to the Muslim Religion. Islamist is not a religion but more of a way of life. They happen to be Muslim. IT's the ones that do suicide bombings and stoneings and lashings that give muslims the bad name.

Same could be said for politics and christians. Ted Haggard comes to mind. Rolling Eyes Dude was a conservative preacher and was having sex with gay prostitutes and doing meth like no tommorrow.

There are always good things like Muslims Vegans Christians and etc. It's the bad apples that makes people frown upon the people as a whole.

Hell thats another thread though.

12Wes Anderson Passed Away. Empty Re: Wes Anderson Passed Away. Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:05 am

Mike Giff

Mike Giff

CHUNK wrote:As said hate the sinner. Religion is not bad. It's the people who take it to extremes or become hypocritical that makes religion look bad.

now he may help me cause I am not the smartest when it comes to the Muslim Religion. Islamist is not a religion but more of a way of life. They happen to be Muslim. IT's the ones that do suicide bombings and stoneings and lashings that give muslims the bad name.

Same could be said for politics and christians. Ted Haggard comes to mind. Rolling Eyes Dude was a conservative preacher and was having sex with gay prostitutes and doing meth like no tommorrow.

There are always good things like Muslims Vegans Christians and etc. It's the bad apples that makes people frown upon the people as a whole.

2 things:
- I checked this band out, not my thing, but it was actually the singer who died, not this person named Wes
-Next, Joe Rogan's bit on Ted Haggard is hilarious

13Wes Anderson Passed Away. Empty Re: Wes Anderson Passed Away. Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:18 am

OG NATHAN

OG NATHAN
Admin

Mike Giff wrote:
CHUNK wrote:As said hate the sinner. Religion is not bad. It's the people who take it to extremes or become hypocritical that makes religion look bad.

2 things:
- I checked this band out, not my thing, but it was actually the singer who died, not this person named Wes
-Next, Joe Rogan's bit on Ted Haggard is hilarious

both dead.

http://head2wall.blogspot.com/

14Wes Anderson Passed Away. Empty Re: Wes Anderson Passed Away. Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:19 am

Mike Giff

Mike Giff

looks like I'm really out of the loop in metalcore news.

15Wes Anderson Passed Away. Empty Re: Wes Anderson Passed Away. Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:49 am

CHUNK

CHUNK

Yeah Kent passed away last year. Wes just passed away Saturday. They just haven't updated myspace or their website in a long time.

Joe Rogans bit on Ted Haggard is hilliarous. I had to do a report on Haggard in studies before Rogan started talking about him.

Rogan cracks me up. Hes a great dude. Just not a big fan of his Smoking and Tripping expierences.

16Wes Anderson Passed Away. Empty Re: Wes Anderson Passed Away. Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:39 am

xAARONxDMC

xAARONxDMC

um chunk yeah i have toured with metal core band. true story but we arent here to talk about your suicide silence tattoo or some fucking dude that never came to a fucking hardcore show. thats what i was getting at. no one knew that dude. it sucks he died. thats what you get for being a fucking druggie and a loser. he never did anything for our scene and well he will never do anything now. it sucks to lose people but he was in a band with a dude with the silliest looking hair ive ever seen so i dont give a fuck. and chunk start coming to real shows again.

http://myspace.com/aaronedgedmc

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum