Columbus Hardcore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbus Hardcore

Columbus Hardcore Lifestyle

You are not connected. Please login or register

who is tryna go to this is hardcore?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1who is tryna go to this is hardcore? Empty who is tryna go to this is hardcore? Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:37 am

sean2outerspace

FLOORPUNCH!!!!

tucker was talking about going in the van. I requested the weekend off of work and am going to buy a weekend pass next week sometime.

2who is tryna go to this is hardcore? Empty Re: who is tryna go to this is hardcore? Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:10 pm

It's Not In Your Heart

It's Not In Your Heart

i'll go if we can miss friday. i have things that make me money friday to attend to. Ill rive the whole way thru the night tho so you all can sleep and we can be threre in time sat.

3who is tryna go to this is hardcore? Empty Re: who is tryna go to this is hardcore? Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:09 am

sean2outerspace

I am down to go for just saturday and sunday, although missing the suicide file would be a minor bum out, I think that 2 full days of hardcore will be more than enough for this old man.

4who is tryna go to this is hardcore? Empty Re: who is tryna go to this is hardcore? Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:41 pm

vegan muslim

vegan muslim

3 days at our age is very hard on the elderly frame

i might be going

5who is tryna go to this is hardcore? Empty Re: who is tryna go to this is hardcore? Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:15 pm

sean2outerspace

if I don't get to see floorpunch this summer, I'm retiring for good.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum