Columbus Hardcore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbus Hardcore

Columbus Hardcore Lifestyle

You are not connected. Please login or register

Crime in Stereo in Dayton Friday

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Crime in Stereo in Dayton Friday Empty Crime in Stereo in Dayton Friday Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:02 pm

Scott

Scott

I know that some of you probably think they're a "fag" band but Ethan and I are meeting Chris there. If we can pry Josh's lips from his brother's dick, he'll be there too. Not that you want to hang out with Josh.

2Crime in Stereo in Dayton Friday Empty Re: Crime in Stereo in Dayton Friday Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:30 pm

Mike Giff

Mike Giff

Scott wrote:I know that some of you probably think they're a "fag" band but Ethan and I are meeting Chris there. If we can pry Josh's lips from his brother's dick, he'll be there too. Not that you want to hang out with Josh.

I read somewhere that it's going to be in Piqua now, I guess like a half hour above Dayton.

3Crime in Stereo in Dayton Friday Empty Re: Crime in Stereo in Dayton Friday Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:53 am

brian

brian

do you know where in piqua? i'm trying to go to that show

4Crime in Stereo in Dayton Friday Empty Re: Crime in Stereo in Dayton Friday Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:46 pm

Mike Giff

Mike Giff

brian wrote:do you know where in piqua? i'm trying to go to that show

no idea, some jazz club last I heard.

5Crime in Stereo in Dayton Friday Empty Re: Crime in Stereo in Dayton Friday Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:19 am

vegan muslim

vegan muslim

I like this band anyone got room for maybe 2 people

6Crime in Stereo in Dayton Friday Empty Re: Crime in Stereo in Dayton Friday Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:22 am

vegan muslim

vegan muslim

Mike Giff wrote:

Friday, July 31st @ Jazz Central 2931 E 3rd St Dayton, OH Crime In Stereo The Pledge (Dayton Political hardcore) x Liberation x (Dayton straigh-edge hardcore) Led Astray (Dayton hardcore, think No Warning "Ill-Blood" era) Faceplant 2012 (Cinci thrashy hardcore) +1tba

7Crime in Stereo in Dayton Friday Empty Re: Crime in Stereo in Dayton Friday Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:36 pm

vegan muslim

vegan muslim

Mike Giff wrote:

are you going man?

8Crime in Stereo in Dayton Friday Empty Re: Crime in Stereo in Dayton Friday Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:59 pm

Mike Giff

Mike Giff

vegan muslim wrote:
Mike Giff wrote:

are you going man?

I was only planning on going if I didn't have to drive. Nate talked about going too, maybe he'd drive since he's 2 seconds from getting a Pledge tattoo...

9Crime in Stereo in Dayton Friday Empty Re: Crime in Stereo in Dayton Friday Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:33 pm

vegan muslim

vegan muslim

[quote="Mike Giff"]
vegan muslim wrote:
Mike Giff wrote:

are you going man?

I was only planning on going if I didn't have to drive.

I am in full agreement I hate DAYTON and driving in that city enrages me

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum