Columbus Hardcore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbus Hardcore

Columbus Hardcore Lifestyle

You are not connected. Please login or register

MINDSET-straight edge youth crew from D.C.

+5
WEEDSTEELER
themoststraightedge
vegan muslim
Mike Giff
XscreamingforchangeX
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

XscreamingforchangeX

XscreamingforchangeX

July 17th MINDSET is getting at me to do a show.
for those of you that have been living under a rock for the last few months, they are a good straight edge youth crew band from DC on REACT! records.
should i do it at the same place the bracewat show is gonna be?

Mike Giff

Mike Giff

This band is great, I like the EP a lot.

vegan muslim

vegan muslim

I think its still too early to say if the pizza venue is a godsend or a bust

based on how naysayer goes we might have a better perspective

XscreamingforchangeX

XscreamingforchangeX

make that JULY 12th NOT the 17th

themoststraightedge

themoststraightedge

they talk too much on the stage. I would come though. They're way better than any of the other crap that gets booked here.

WEEDSTEELER

maybe you should book a show then or move?

XscreamingforchangeX

XscreamingforchangeX

there is no fucking place to do this show!
any ideas?????????

sean2outerspace

what happened to that warehouse space on hudson? maybe skylab? they used to do shows, you could also probably do a matinee at high five or carabar.

XscreamingforchangeX

XscreamingforchangeX

JULY 12th 8pm sharp you fucking lazy assholes!
@ Bernies
MINDSET(The Straight Edge)
GIVE(Ex-LOJ)
TRICERATOPS(Uhhh..)

WEEDSTEELER

hated loj but i was into those give songs i heard
show will be good

xAARONxDMC

xAARONxDMC

i will drop out of hardcore if anyone every books a show at the high five/circus bar again......

http://myspace.com/aaronedgedmc

vegan muslim

vegan muslim

WEEDSTEELER wrote:hated loj but i was into those give songs i heard
show will be good

i saw LOJ a few times

wasnt impressed too much hype not enough substance

posi edison

posi edison

vegan muslim wrote:wasnt impressed too much hype not enough substance

pretty much every hardcore band in the past 4 years.

http://myspace.com/posiedison

XscreamingforchangeX

XscreamingforchangeX

MINDSET could not make this show.

so the show is NOT happening, bummer...They will be back in the near future though so be on the look out

WEEDSTEELER

posi edison wrote:

lol LOVE!! kids acting like hardcore sucks but are still involved in it.
get real dude, there have been a lot of good bands and solid albums that have come out in the last 4 years, you must have been too cool to notice?

what you missed out on...

justice, mental, bitter end, iron age, mind eraser, trapped under ice, violent minds, urban blight, fucked up, bad seed, trash talk, knife fight, rival mob, rzl dzl, dry rot, sex vid, to name a few.

sorry but those are good bands, you did sound pretty cool acting all jaded and shit tho

Lil Eric

Lil Eric
Admin

WEEDSTEELER wrote:
posi edison wrote:

lol LOVE!! kids acting like hardcore sucks but are still involved in it.
get real dude, there have been a lot of good bands and solid albums that have come out in the last 4 years, you must have been too cool to notice?

what you missed out on...

justice, mental, bitter end, iron age, mind eraser, trapped under ice, violent minds, urban blight, fucked up, bad seed, trash talk, knife fight, rival mob, rzl dzl, dry rot, sex vid, to name a few.

sorry but those are good bands, you did sound pretty cool acting all jaded and shit tho

hahahaaahahahahaha.

MINDSET-straight edge youth crew from D.C. Method_man_redman_how_high_001-757149

GETTTT EMMMM!!!

http://Myspace.com/lilericxogx

sean2outerspace

I want to know which bands from 5 years ago were any less hyped with more substance, that's pretty much how hardcore always goes, bands with crucial dudes are hyped up a ton and they don't always stand up, but just because they are an "it" band doesn't necessarily mean that they aren't good. Weedsteeler made a great list.... almost everything on lockin out stands up and in the last 4 years everything that youngblood put out was off the chain. I mean the stuff of b9 and deathwish may be lacking lately but that's because they are hype machines, the rest of hardcore has been awesome.

IRON AGE

vegan muslim

vegan muslim

sean2outerspace wrote:I want to know which bands from 5 years ago were any less hyped with more substance, that's pretty much how hardcore always goes, bands with crucial dudes are hyped up a ton and they don't always stand up, but just because they are an "it" band doesn't necessarily mean that they aren't good. Weedsteeler made a great list.... almost everything on lockin out stands up and in the last 4 years everything that youngblood put out was off the chain. I mean the stuff of b9 and deathwish may be lacking lately but that's because they are hype machines, the rest of hardcore has been awesome.

IRON AGE

true IRON AGE does rule

WEEDSTEELER

lol

youre not being very POSI dude!!!

zach

themoststraightedge

themoststraightedge

xAARONxDMC wrote:i will drop out of hardcore if anyone every books a show at the high five/circus bar again......

SOMEBODY BOOK A SHOW AT CIRCUS, QUICK!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum