Columbus Hardcore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbus Hardcore

Columbus Hardcore Lifestyle

You are not connected. Please login or register

Somebody book Murphy's Law please!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Somebody book Murphy's Law please! Empty Somebody book Murphy's Law please! Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:54 pm

themoststraightedge

themoststraightedge

My favorite live band to date. If you've ever wanted to see a
man as fat as I am stage dive, it would happen at this show!

Do it pussies!

2Somebody book Murphy's Law please! Empty Re: Somebody book Murphy's Law please! Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:48 pm

Stabmaster Arson

Stabmaster Arson

They are hands down the best live band ever. It's not even up for debate.

3Somebody book Murphy's Law please! Empty Re: Somebody book Murphy's Law please! Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:10 pm

OG NATHAN

OG NATHAN
Admin

They played at Little Brothers... I'd say three years ago. They turned ChadDMC away because he didnt have ID. The dude is in his 30's. He looks like he could be my grandpa.

If they played I would prolly not go. Worst band. Sad to say I've seen them three times.

http://head2wall.blogspot.com/

4Somebody book Murphy's Law please! Empty Re: Somebody book Murphy's Law please! Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:18 pm

WEEDSTEELER

yea theyre really not that great live, i mean it was pretty funny the time i saw them and they had old racist cartoons playing on a projector behind them... i was laughing my ass the whole time. it was way more interesting than seeing grown ass men play not very good hardcore.

heres the video, shit is amazing.....

LOL @ lazytown laundry

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]