Columbus Hardcore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbus Hardcore

Columbus Hardcore Lifestyle

You are not connected. Please login or register

Summer of Hate - Guest List

+4
vegan muslim
WEEDSTEELER
Lil Eric
Scott
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Summer of Hate - Guest List Empty Summer of Hate - Guest List Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:11 pm

Scott

Scott

I'm not posting this in the show section because that's not what this post is about.

This is just to let all the Empire groupies know that we only get 2 guest list spots, so if you want to go you should probably buy a ticket.

2Summer of Hate - Guest List Empty Re: Summer of Hate - Guest List Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:14 pm

Lil Eric

Lil Eric
Admin

I'd truthfully rather pay than get a guest spot. Its a good fest and its only $8, if you don't wanna pay that you're a broke bitch!

http://Myspace.com/lilericxogx

3Summer of Hate - Guest List Empty Re: Summer of Hate - Guest List Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:20 pm

WEEDSTEELER

they seriously have a guest list for an $8 show?

lol @ cheap people

4Summer of Hate - Guest List Empty Re: Summer of Hate - Guest List Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:42 pm

Lil Eric

Lil Eric
Admin

Everyone should go to this! Its a big fest and its in a venue about the same size or smaller than the high five. The mosh is going to be crazy!!

5Summer of Hate - Guest List Empty Re: Summer of Hate - Guest List Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:09 pm

vegan muslim

vegan muslim

WEEDSTEELER wrote:they seriously have a guest list for an $8 show?

lol @ cheap people

yeah its 8 dollars you huddled masses get money and hustle harder

6Summer of Hate - Guest List Empty Re: Summer of Hate - Guest List Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:46 pm

Scott

Scott

It's moreso like when we go out of town and people come along they always get in free. I was just letting everyone know that it wasn't going to happen with this show.

7Summer of Hate - Guest List Empty Re: Summer of Hate - Guest List Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:27 pm

Lil Eric

Lil Eric
Admin

Scott wrote:It's moreso like when we go out of town and people come along they always get in free. I was just letting everyone know that it wasn't going to happen with this show.
Yeah because none of us want to pay to get into the shitty shows you guys play. hahaaaaa

8Summer of Hate - Guest List Empty Re: Summer of Hate - Guest List Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:37 pm

Josh Clark

Josh Clark

Listen Lil Eric: I have a job and a house. Let me tell you.

9Summer of Hate - Guest List Empty Re: Summer of Hate - Guest List Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:57 pm

XscreamingforchangeX

XscreamingforchangeX

Lil Eric wrote:
Scott wrote:It's moreso like when we go out of town and people come along they always get in free. I was just letting everyone know that it wasn't going to happen with this show.
Yeah because none of us want to pay to get into the shitty shows you guys play. hahaaaaa
fact.

10Summer of Hate - Guest List Empty Re: Summer of Hate - Guest List Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:17 am

Tuck

i dont even want to go to the shitty shows we play

11Summer of Hate - Guest List Empty Re: Summer of Hate - Guest List Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:58 pm

Josh Clark

Josh Clark

Shut the tuck up fucker

12Summer of Hate - Guest List Empty Re: Summer of Hate - Guest List Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:28 pm

themoststraightedge

themoststraightedge

Lil Eric wrote:

Isn't there always some band that YOU want to see at the shows that we play????

Just sayin.

13Summer of Hate - Guest List Empty Re: Summer of Hate - Guest List Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:42 pm

Lil Eric

Lil Eric
Admin

themoststraightedge wrote:
Lil Eric wrote:

Isn't there always some band that YOU want to see at the shows that we play????

Just sayin.

Yeah prolly. I just like talkin shit. haha

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum